I. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In general, Company collects personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us by:
- registering on any of our Web Sites;
- signing up to enter a promotion, participate in an event or survey, receive newsletters or other literature;
- making product, project, or service inquiries; and
- contacting us (including our webmaster, customer service representatives, or other employees) by e-mail. In connection with these activities, we may collect personal information from you, including, but not limited to, your name, physical address, e-mail address, age, gender, telephone number, fax number, user name and/or password associated with the use of any of our Web Sites or web portal(s), occupation, company name, name of position within company, whether you are a Company customer, how you heard about Company, and other demographic information.
As part of the standard operation of our Web Sites, we may collect/obtain certain non-personal information from you including, but not limited to, your browser type (e.g., Netscape or Internet Explorer), operating system (e.g., Windows or Macintosh), Internet service provider, IP address, web sites visited, and the domain name from which you accessed the Web Sites (e.g., yahoo.com).
You are always free to decline cookies, but in doing so you may not be able to use certain features on our Web Sites. The “help” segment of the toolbar on most browsers explains how to configure a browser to not accept new cookies, how to have the browser inform a user when they receive a new cookie, and how to erase cookies from a computer’s hard drive.
We may use web beacons to assist us in understanding how visitors to our Web Sites use such sites and/or to collect information regarding users activities on the web. We may utilize the services of a third party to collect such information for us.
II. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
- to facilitate your use of our Web Sites and better understand your needs;
- to fulfill your requests for information regarding our company and products;
- to send you information, promotional materials, and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contact visitors to our Web Sites when necessary;
- to help address problems with our Web Sites;
- to administer our Web Sites;
- to conduct internal reviews of our Web Sites (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the site);
- to help us better understand visitors’ use of our Web Sites;
- to protect the security or integrity of our Web Sites;
III. WILL WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Company may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from you to the following entities for the following purposes:
- to Company’ employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that entity to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for Company;
- to employees, independent contractors, service providers, and suppliers of Company to fulfill a product or service request; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law. In addition, we may disclose such information to our third party marketing or service providers who may use such information in their business operations or who may contact you with information they feel may be useful to you. By browsing any of our Web Sites, you consent to your receipt from us and/or from any of our third party marketing or service providers of information and data we believe may be of interest to you.
IV. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN?
We do not direct our Web Sites to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 13.
VI. WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR INFORMATION IN THE EVENT OF UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES?
In the event that Company or any of its assets are acquired by or transferred to a third party, personal information acquired by us may be one of the assets transferred.
VIII. HOW CAN I CONTACT COMPANY?